We understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why Blake is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of her clients. She takes great pride in the relationships she builds and always works relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals.
Blake Lewis is a Broker/Realtor® based in Charlotte, North Carolina. She is originally from North Potomac, Maryland a suburb of Washington, DC. Blake started her career working in Property Management and then transitioned into Advertising & Marketing & Strategic Partnership Marketing with Marriott International Corporate Headquarters. Currently Blake serves on the Charlotte University City Market Center’s ALC (Agent Leadership Council) and is Chair of the Education Committee and past chair of the Social Committee. Blake has a passion for helping people and approaches each day with energy, honesty, & integrity. She is always willing to go the extra mile to make sure her clients are taken care of.
- North Carolina Real Estate Licensed Real Estate Broker/ Realtor®
- National Association of Realtors®
- North Carolina Association of Realtors®
- Agent Leadership Council – Keller Williams Realty – Charlotte University City
- Social Committee Chair – Keller Williams Realty – Charlotte University City
- Vendor Program Director – Keller Williams Realty – Charlotte University City
- The Eagle Award recipient – “Spirit of Keller Williams for 2017”
- Local Charlotte & Highland Creek resident for over 6 years
- Advancement Coordinator & Committee Member for Boy Scout Troop 38 in Concord, NC
- Site Captain for Realtors® Care Day
- Volunteer for Keller Williams Red Day
- Harris Road Middle School – Sponsor
- Highland Creek Activities – Sponsor